1/23/2008

Prima wonderfulness

Is that a word?

Scrapbook Mania asked me to design a few layouts to promote their January page(s) kit which was full of Prima papers, flowers, cardstock embellishments, rub-ons, Bazzill, and more. Sounds yummy, doesn't it? Anyway, here is one that I put together. It's a simple layout but really takes advantage of those awesome flowers to add that extra something. (Click on image for close-up view.)

The photos of my neices were actually from the family Christmas card. I hate throwing those cards away because the photos are always so pretty. (My big bro is a photographer.) So I cut the photos out and put them to use on this layout to create a kind of bouquet of flowers, photos, and ribbon.

It's a happy little layout. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jerri junque said...

So glad to see you back, I missed you and your posts.
Jerri

1/24/08, 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter