9/10/2007

Under the category of Inspiration

I don't normally just post links for y'all to go visit if they aren't scrappy related. However, someone shared this page with me and it is so inspiring, I thought I'd share with you, too.

Librophiliac Love Letter: A Compendium of Beautiful Libraries

Don't be intimidated by the title. It's basically a collection of images of the most beautiful libraries in the world. Just gorgeous.

My favorite - about one-third of the way down the page: Handelingenkamer Tweede Kamer Der Staten-Generaal Den Haag, the Hague, Netherlands Surprise, surprise. It's a gorgeous red color. And that spiral staircase? Gorgeous.

What's your favorite?

2 Comments:

Blogger Just Say Julie said...

Gotta say it's the Sorbonne Library, Paris, France. The tables with the low lights....makes me actually want to study!

9/12/07, 2:05 PM  
Blogger Flapsi said...

That spiral staircase is fab! Love the pics of the chained books though....very Harry Potter!

10/9/07, 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter