9/02/2007

One of my favorite techniques

This is by far, one of my favorite techniques. Doodle a little something, color it in, and cut it out. Then, make a bunch of them in different sizes and adhere some flat, and some with 3-D.

For this layout I used only one piece of Frances Meyer paper, white cardstock to doodle on, and a little black Stickles to dot all the "i's" and other little dots for a tiny bit of blingyness. And of course, my Sakura Pigma Micron in .08. I used a Sakura yellow Glaze pen and a teeny bit of black Stickles to dot the i's. And you just gotta love those micro-tip scissors, huh?

Anyway, this is a FUN and EASY and INEXPENSIVE way to scrap. Try it. And then share!

Have a good one.

3 comments:

Terri said...

This layout is so cute. Thanks for sharing

Kimberly said...

Great layout and technique! Cannot wait to see you in GAWGA come October!

Michelle said...

This is beautiful. I'll definitely scraplift this idea.