9/01/2007

Doodle All Day at Big Picture Scrapbooking

FINALLY! Finally, I've got it together. Let me tell you. Those awesome gals over there at Big Picture Scrapbooking work like crazy pulling classes together. They're not as easy as they look to get together either. I'm working my butt off and am SUPER excited about the class. Registration will start in the next couple of weeks. Once you register, you'll even get a copy of my book, Doodling for Papercrafters. I'll let you know as soon as registration is up and ready.

Anyone else in a rut right now? I was in a BIG rut until today. THANK HEAVENS! I felt like I would never get a page done ever again! But I did. I scrapped three pages today - which is a lot for one day for me. Now, if I can only find the time to take pictures of them to share on my blog.... hmmm... maybe tomorrow.

I hope everyone is having a great weekend. Have a safe and wonderful Labor Day. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter