6/22/2007

So you may have noticed...

that I changed my blog... again. I have realized that I just cannot keep the design the same for very long. I get tired of looking at the same thing over and over. Maybe it's because I just didn't like the last design very much. It was doodle-y but maybe a little too girly and flowery for me. So I'm giving it another shot. Maybe someday I'll settle on one. Maybe not.

So no new updates on the book. It's printed. I just don't have it in my hands. I've received a bunch of orders already! Get your order in soon. Of course, I can always get more. :)

Here's some fun though...

so I'm sitting at my desk and my cell phone rings. It's Stacy.

Stacy JULIAN!!!!

Ok, it's not the first time she's called me. However, I get all excited when I see her name come up on my caller I.D. I'm not one to get star-struck so easily either but come on, she's so darned creative and motivating and inspiring. So that's pretty cool.

We're working on my class for Big Picture Scrapbooking. I've canceled my classed at the Simply Southern Scrapbook Convention in October. It looks like it's going to be a great line-up but I just can't swing it for lotsa reasons unfortunately.

I will be teaching another doodling class at Scrapbook Mania though in the Fall, at EBB Creations Scrapbooking Center in Simi Valley in California on July 11th, and then online in Sept at Big Picture.

That's all for now. Let me know what you think of the new blog look. Have a great weekend!

8 Comments:

Blogger jenney said...

Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)

I love the new look on your blog! Very fun!

Isn't Stacy Julian soooooo sweet! She's so tall, too! =) I know you're so excited about your BPS class! That's awesome!

6/23/07, 7:45 AM  
Blogger Jeanette said...

I LOVE STACIE JULIAN!! I've taken a few of the BPS classes and of course, can't wait for your awesome classes! Congratulations!!! Love the new look of the blog, the colors are so cool!

6/23/07, 8:36 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

The new blog looks great. I saw where they had cancelled the doodle class in Huntsville. Glad you are having another class at Scrap Mania. I will definitely be there. (if at all possible.)

6/23/07, 12:08 PM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

love the new blog!! I am going nuts waiting to get my hands on this book.......and I wish Stacey julian was on my caller ID...that's so awesome!!

6/23/07, 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the new look of your blog! I would hyperventilate if someone who even KNEW Stacy Julian called my house--you are so cool! I'm so looking forward to getting your book!!!

I've tagged you on my blog!

6/24/07, 8:31 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Hoe freak'in cool is that!! Stacy Julian ROCKS!!

Can't wait to see this book...i am so super excited for you girl...the cover looks so amazing!!! ;)

6/25/07, 8:47 AM  
Blogger Cheryl said...

I can't wait until your BPS class is posted! Love the new look to the blog too!

6/25/07, 6:28 PM  
Blogger Syll said...

Maelynn, the new blog looks yummy =) how exciting your scrappy world is! Good luck with all your commitments!

6/25/07, 8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter