3/03/2007

Yummy new doodle fonts!!! Woohoo!

Anyone like fonts? Anyone LOVE fonts? I know I do. Well, if you're familiar with Scrap'NFonts.com then you already know about the cool fonts they have.

But they just released a new line called DOODLEBATS. They're all doodles instead of letters! And if you know me at all, you know I love doodling and doodles of all sorts. Check out this layout and card I made with the new fonts. (Click on images for larger versions.) For a closeup of the flowers, just click here!

All the flowers, the brackets, and the baby-related doodles all came from the Doodlebats line. The title letters are one of their fonts called LDJ Whimsy Outlines I think.

The Doodlebats are kind of like dingbats. They're all black and white doodles so you can customize them any way you want. On my projects here I printed them and cut them out and colored them in with Glaze pens. I also fiddled with them in Photoshop and was able to fill them with color digitally too. Pretty cool.

Flowers are from the Flower Power Doodlebat. Brackets from Cutsie Doodles. All the doodles on the card are from Baby Of Mine.

Here's the cool part. They're all on sale right now (at least they are right now!) for $1.50 each. Better yet, I have acquired a discount code for 20% off your total at scrapnfonts.com. YAY!

When checking out, just use the code "doodlebook1" to get the 20% off.

I just noticed they've added a few more!!! for Spring and Easter. I'd love to see how you use these in your layouts. Please send me your creations so I can post them here on my blog! I'm feeling a new addiction coming on. hee hee hee.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jeanette said...

WOWEEEEE!!!!
Your layout & card are so adorable! Thanks for the info on the fonts & doodles. I just got mine and saved a ton! Can't wait to use them!

3/3/07, 1:13 PM  
Blogger jenney said...

These are SOOOO cute!!! I REALLY like that baby card and the layout is adorable!!

Thanks for the discount, girl!!!

3/5/07, 3:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those are adorable! You did an awesome job incorporating them in your LO and card!

3/5/07, 9:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fun accents! Gotta check them out - thanks for such great examples!

3/5/07, 12:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Those are way cute!! Love the LO! Gorgeous little girl! ;)

3/10/07, 10:00 AM  
Blogger Þórunn said...

What a great LO! I checked out these Doodlebats and oh my, my purse is so much lighter now!!!

3/10/07, 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter