12/21/2006

Thanks mom

I finally took photos of a tin I altered holding a cute little accordian album. A secret pal sent me the tin a while ago. I used WeRMemory Keepers papers, Chatterbox rubon alphas, floral rubons from Scrapworks, and of course pens (Sakura Permapaque and Uniball Signo white).

My mom used to say funny things... that I didn't think were funny when I was little. I often find myself saying the same goofy things to my son. My favorite:You can pick your nose, you can pick you seat, but you can't pick your family.

I'd hear this when my sister, LeeAnn, and I would fight like maniacs.

I also used some photos of myself when I was younger that my sweet mother was thoughtful enough to save all these years.

So thank you secret pal for the cute candy tin, and thank you mom for all the one-liner advice you shared over the years.

Links to more of the album:
Inside the lid
Mini album pages
The bottom

1 Comments:

Blogger Ginny said...

This is so pretty!

1/9/07, 11:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter