12/05/2006

Home sick and doodling

Well, my poor kiddo has bronchitis so I'm home today. I hate that for my baby but while I'm home. and he's resting, I thought I'd might as well post an update....

I have another Doodle-de-do class coming up on December 18th from 6-7:30 pm at Scrapbook Mania. I'm sure there are some spaces left. So if you've not been able to make the last 5 classes because they were sold out, this would be a great time to sign up. I imagine it will be a smaller class with the holidays right around the corner. :) The cost is $15 and you get a great black pigment pen - the Zig Millennium .05 black. You'll learn tons of doodling techniques, all about tools, handwriting, etc. To sign up just call or visit Scrapbook Mania.

Have a great Tuesday everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter