12/16/2006

Doodling class on Monday

Hey everyone! Well, I've got my son off to his dad's until 2007. Boo hoo:( He'll be headed to the Mayan Ruins for the holidays. Christmas in Mexico. Not bad! That kid's passport has more stamps than mine! But since he's gone and I have some time to myself... I'm teaching a class on doodling on Monday night from 6-7:30 at Scrapbook Mania. I was thinking since we will probably have a smaller class because of the holidays, if you've already taken my doodling class before and would like a refresher course... I can take some people for half the price of the original class... $7.50. Just call the store and let them know you'll be coming. Make sure to bring your pen and your workbook from the original class.
I'll also have some more time to scrapbook over the next couple of weeks. I altered this cutting board (pictured left) I bought at the dollar store (uh, for a dollar) for my mom for Christmas. The heart is made of cork so she can tack stuff up to it if she wants and there are 2 tiny clothespins holding hearts that can hold notes or whatever, too. I know, my mom and I look exactly alike. hehehe. I used almost all Fancy Pants product for this project. Now, to wrap it and mail it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter