12/21/2006

CALLING ALL DOODLERS!

Do you doodle? Would you like to have your doodled layout or project showcased in a new book? Here's your chance! (by the way, there's a more recent post now with an update... http://thescrappyone.blogspot.com/ )

As the author of a new book being released in 2007, I'm looking for other papercraft projects to showcase that use some type of doodling... swirls, dots, lines, arrows, flourishes, etc...

For a chance to be published in this book (being distributed nationally through major craft stores), please email an image (under 100k please) of your best, previously unpublished, and recent layouts or paper craft projects by January 7th to me at maelynnc@gmail.com.

Also, include a short bio or link to your resume. A resume is NOT mandatory.

Also, if your submission uses any products manufactured by Leisure Arts, please note that with your submission. You'll be notified by Jan. 14th if your project has been chosen for publication. If so, you will need to send a hi-res, high quality photo of your item at that time. Sending the project in for scanning or photography may be necessary. (We'll take great care with your items.) If you have any questions, please email me.

Good luck!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

me me me!!!

12/30/06, 11:59 PM  
Blogger Jenney said...

JOooh, I might have to send you some stuff. Not that I'm a world-class doodler but I can do some dots! LOL

Glad you've got your comments back up!!

1/1/07, 2:15 PM  
Blogger GomollDesign said...

Ohhhh - that's sooo tempting ... maybe I will give it a try and send you something ... :) Love - Andrea

1/3/07, 5:10 AM  
Blogger EBILSLAND said...

Maelynn you are the Bomb....WTG I am so Happy For You...

1/3/07, 11:13 AM  
Blogger Staci Compher said...

this is awesome, can't wait to see who gets the calls........alot of talented doodlers out there...........

1/8/07, 12:07 PM  
Blogger Sandra a.k.a. scrapfreak1 said...

maelyn you do rock... congratz on your book deal..

1/10/07, 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter