11/01/2006

Yay! Check out Scrapbook Trends!

There's always those couple months between the time your layout is requested for publishing and when the actual issue is published when you are curious to see if it actually makes the cut. Working at a magazine, I know how that works. It's never a done deal til the pages are actually at the printer and being printed. And even then, there's a chance we'll have to stop the presses for something crazy. But I'm happy to report I made the cut for Scrapbook Trends' November issue with this layout entitled "Tradition." I created it for a creative alphas class I taught at Scrapbook Mania several months ago. Well, I hope everyone had a great Halloween. I'll be posting pics as soon as they're uploaded.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter