9/13/2006

More with the fun kit!

Again, as guest designer for Scrapbook Lovers Dream this month, they sent me a very cool kit. I created this fun layout, entitled "Jump", about my son's love for jumping on a trampoline. (Click on image for full layout.) What is so funny is that I was almost 100% sure that I already used these images or similar ones to do a layout but for the life of me, I can't find one anywhere or an image of one either. So, maybe I've just been contemplating scrapping these photos for so long that I thought I had done one? Or maybe, and more likely, I dreamt I used them in a layout. I can't be the only one who dreams about scrapbooking, right?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenney said...

Great layout!!!

Don't worry - I think we all dream about scrapbooking!

9/17/06, 8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter