9/14/2006

Inspiration

It's EBBCreations.com ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. Being that I was on the original design team there, I feel like I've been through a lot with them. Thanks to Enrique and Scott who chose me for my first DT. I was so flattered and excited to be a part of the team. In celebration of their anniversary, they have a whole weekend of great stuff (And tons of prizes!) set up. I created this layout entitled "About Face" (click on image for full layout) for one of the challenges listed in the forums. (Every one who enters gets a chance at a prize!) The challenge was to find a piece of clothing and use it as inspiration for a layout. So, I chose this beautiful red suede jacket a friend of mine bought me last year as a gift. It is deep red with white top stitching. Very pretty. So I used deep red Bazzill cardstock and used my sewing machine to stitch borders and to attach the photos as well. I love how this turned out. And no doodling, believe it or not. I ALMOST used the white pen for some fake stitching too but I didn't. Go take a look at what's going on there this weekend. They seriously, honestly, just give out prizes randomly. Lots of fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter