9/09/2006

Guest designer creation

I am September's guest designer on Scrapbook Lovers Dream - a cool kit club site - and they sent me some awesome stuff to design with. Sassafras Lass papers (already look a little doodled!) and a really cool Maya Road tabbed chipboard album book. I was reading a thread on another site (ScrappersAnonymous.com) about what people do with all their school photos. Got me thinking that the altered book would be a perfect way to get some of those school pics into an album without making an album per se. So, I created this album. Click on the image for a view of the inside pages, too. I am SO glad I got those pics put into this book. I have worried for years that I would somehow misplace them before I ever did something with them. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

sherlonkahkai said...

Beautiful.

Jenney said...

What a cute book!! That's a great idea for all those pics we have laying around!

Congrats on being chosen as the guest designer!!

Angela said...

OMG! Where do you get your creativity??????? You're awesome girly! Congrats!