8/29/2006

Quick hello!

First, I want to send this virtual thank you card out to everyone who has posted comments and emailed me with so many kind wishes and offered prayers for my good health over the past couple of weeks. Really means a lot. Still no results back on my CTscan but I will update when I find out. (By the way, card created using Scenic Route papers and ink.) Also, last night I taught my advanced doodling class. It was wonderful! We did paisleys and fun swirls (they can be quite intimidating) and dots and circles and florals and even managed to work on doodling layouts! I think most people agreed that the swirls are easier than they look with a little instruction and a nudge or two. Hopefully, some of the ladies will send me their layouts so I can share them here on my blog. WAY TO GO ADVANCED DOODLERS!!! :-) I just wanted to post a quick hello! I'm running out to my son's tackle football game. I'm sure he's going to give me a heart attack soon. It's so hard watching my little baby like that. YIKES!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenney said...

Hey girl!

Hope you hear something soon from your dr!!

Your doodling class sounds like fun! I cannot wait for the Freestyle class!!!!

8/31/06, 7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter