7/26/2006

Love pretty paper!!!!

and ribbon and paints and.... I just really like how this altered tin turned out. I used the July kit sold at E.B.B. Creations which includes the tin, these Kaleidoscope papers, all the solid color Scrap-eze ribbon, the dividers inside the tin, and several things not used for this project including sequins, more papers and Bazzill, diecuts, and lots of other goodies. (My favorite monthly kit so far!) I also used the Sakura Permapaque metallic markers to color the hardware a pretty greenish color. Love the way it looks!!!! I see lots of these tins in my gift-giving future! Also, I've got another doodling class coming up August 7th. Sorry ladies, it's sold out but I'm scheduling another for September too. I think there is a waiting list, so call Scrapbook Mania to get on the list for the September class. Advanced Doodling class is in August, too and I'll be announcing three, YES THREE!, new classes that will begin in September. I'm super excited about them so keep an eye out. I'll divulge one little tidbit to whet your whistle... .... sshhhhhh..... there are some freebies included in these classes. Everyone loves a freebie, right? Anyway, off to hang with my cutie pie kid, do some laundry, and a little scrapping maybe after his bed time hopefully. I've got my mojo going right now. I don't want to lose it! Have a great Friday folks! :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Jenney said...

Hey girl!

That tin is too cute!!! I think you need to teach a class on how to make those (hint, hint).

Can't wait to hear more about this mysterious "three classes" thing!!! Bet it's gonna be fabulous!

7/27/06, 6:29 AM  
Blogger The Ultimate Scrapper said...

This is so beautiful Maelynn. Thanks for stopping by my blog and showing some love. I'll have more up. I promise. =)

7/28/06, 1:48 AM  
Blogger SusannahJ said...

Love the tin!! The colours, ric rac and ribbons work wo well together :) You've inspired me to dig out some tins I have been saving up to 'alter'!

8/3/06, 9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

8/12/06, 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter