5/08/2006

Time for Us card I really think I inspired some people! Woohoo! I know I certainly was! The National Scrapbooking Day (NSD) events at EbbCreations.com were fantastic. One of my challenges was for people to use the doodle sheet I created to do some doodling on their layouts! I was so impressed with what everyone did! It felt so good to share what I love and to help other people create something that means a great deal to them. Sometimes I'm really surprised at how much I've grown as a scrapbooker and to now be teaching others is really fantastic. Now I'm really looking forward to my doodling class on May 22nd at the local store! As a matter of fact, here's the doodle sheet. Check it out! It's a PDF file by the way. I also had a photography challenge that went well. Great day all around! I created this card for NSD. It was a card challenge with a sketch by a talented member of the design team. I used a pack of paper and diecuts I got at Target the other day made by Colorbok. It was actually very cute stuff!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

7/18/06, 7:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

7/20/06, 4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter