5/23/2006

Happy!!! Sad...

So I taught another doodle class last night - this one for 16-17 people - and every person there did a FANTASTIC job! It's always amazing to me that I have the ability to teach people something. Thanks to everyone who came to the class. I really enjoyed meeting all of you! And seriously, everyone there doodled!!! Woohoo! My next class is on June 12th at Scrapbook Mania in Bessemer, AL. I'll also be teaching a class on how to use alphas on July 8th and a quick card class on July 10th. The alpha class will cover how to use leftover rubons and stickers and diecuts so all those extra x's and z's and q's don't go to waste. During the card class, we'll be able to create 10 quick cards with patterned paper, cardstock, ribbon and a few embellies. If you'd like to sign up for either of these, just call Scrapbook Mania at 424-4246. On another note, my son is going to his dad's for SEVEN weeks starting this Saturday. I am so sad and am already missing him even though he's not gone yet. Every year it gets a little easier but it still breaks my heart to let my baby go away for that long. Ugh. I'll be fine and I'll find lots of things to do while he's gone but I'd rather have him with me. Of course, I don't tell him all that, I don't want him to feel bad about leaving his mommy or make him sad. Well, par for the course I suppose.

2 Comments:

Blogger Maelynn Cheung said...

Karen-
thank you so much! So sweet of you to post!

I'm glad you enjoyed the class and got some good stuff from it. It was very nice having you there last night. I had a lot of fun!

5/23/06, 2:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

7/18/06, 7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter