4/06/2006

Yes. Seriously. I scrapbook. What's the big deal? "Why is that so funny to you?" I ask. In fact, I LOVE to scrapbook. I love paper and pens and markers. I love paper cutters and stickers and fibers and ribbon. I love taking photos and going to crops and conventions and designing layouts til 3:00 a.m. And mostly I love that my child will have something to remember all those special childhood moments, and a few things about me as a person, too. So here I am. I'm coming out. I'm a scrapbooker and I'm proud. Stay tuned for lotsa scrapbooking chatter and tidbits. It's really for me because I do realize this will probably be of no interest to anyone but myself but whatever. If you don't like it... change the channel! :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter