4/22/2006

Moving forward

Been a few days... Easter was terrific. Took my son to Six Flags. We had a great time. Got back around 6 pm and still had time to enjoy the perfect day and when to the park to play some football and basketball. My 5 days off were wonderful! Now it's raining and the 10-day forecast shows the same for well, 10 days. My submitting for design teams and publishing is paying off. I submitted for these calls this past week: Frances Meyer DT Cards Magazine Sept/Oct call BH&G Scrapbooks Etc. Page Call for Christmas Simple Scrapbooks - Virtual Page (digital sb'ing) Scrapbook Answers magazine Make A Wish call So far, I've been notified that I'm a finalist for the Frances Meyer DT. I'll have to design a couple of things for the next round. I should know on May 5th if I've done it! Fingers crossed! Have to be at the local scrapbook store I'm teaching at for Customer Appreciation Day today, so I'm off to make some tags to hand out about my next class. Have a good one people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Scrapbookingtop50 Counter